ALL ABOUT THROMBOSED HAEMORRHOIDS
Hemorrhoids are generally called with the other name as piles. Many medical studies have shown that the number of people yare enduring the pain from piles is proliferating from the past ten years. Also, the occurrence of piles is common for both genders. Therefore it is quite essential to aware of all the people of society regarding the piles.
In general, the piles are nothing but the swollen veins. The blood veins of the anal canal get pressurized sometimes. In those cases, the blood veins in the lower parts of the rectum get inflamed and the blood clots in those areas. There are various types in these piles. They are mainly of two categories they are:
The names suggest the occurrence of them on the body parts. The internal piles occur in the inside of the anus, whereas the external piles are usually seen on the outer areas surrounding the anus. The external piles hand down to the anal canal or the rectum areas. These cause pain while the bowel movements happen. The internal piles sometimes come out of the anal canal due to the bowel movements, but those can later be pushed inside by applying a little amount of pressure on them.
Along with the above said two categories, there is one more type of piles. They are nothing but Thrombosis. The word Thrombosis hemorrhoids say that the piles which cause excessive bleeding and result in severe pain to the patient. Going further, let us find what the Thrombosis is and what are its symptoms and causes that lead to their formation.
What is the Thrombosed Haemorrhoids Mean?
The Thrombosed Haemorrhoids occur when the sacs or the swollen veins inside the anal canal are pushed to outside. This type of piles includes blood clots in them. However, a person suffering from the Thrombosed Haemorrhoids has to undergo severe pain. The medics say that the person who has got these Thrombosed Haemorrhoids are usually subjected to severe pain while doing their daily activities like walking, standing or sitting, sleeping, running, etc. Therefore the case of Thrombosis Haemorrhoids results in uncomfortable feelings for the patients.
Symptoms of Thrombosis Haemorrhoids:
Some of the below stated symptoms are related to the Thrombosed Haemorrhoids. They are:
- Itchy sensation around the anus
- Swollen lumps around the anal canal
- The uncomfortable feeling while sitting, walking or going to the bathroom when passing the stool
- The passage of blood during the bowel movements
The doctors say that the Thrombosed Haemorrhoids can be infectious, which can result in many worst consequences like an abscess. The abscess is the next stage of Thrombosis Haemorrhoids, which includes fever.
Causes of Thromboses Haemorrhoids:
The principal purpose of Haemorrhoids or piles is the pressure on the anal canal. Some of the common causes of the piles are:
- Pushing hard while passing the stool
- Having diarrhea
- Not going to the toilet regularly
- Driving for more time
All the people who suffer from piles will have blood clots, but this condition varies from one person to another. Many experts in the medical field are still trying to figure out the reason for the formation of blood clots in the external hemorrhoids.
Various things increase the risk of getting piles. Some of them are:
- Not consuming enough amount of fiber content by an individual
- Sitting for long hours
- The increasing age, i.e., getting older increases the chances of getting piles
On the other hand, there are some of the prevention techniques for the piles. They are:
- Try to consume the food, which includes a sufficient amount of fiber in it. The foods containing a high amount of fiber content are bran flakes, whole-wheat pasta, oatmeal, and broccoli, etc.
- It is more advisable to walk often. One should have the habit of sitting in one place for long hours.
- If a person is suffering from constipation, then it is perfect for consuming a stool softer rather than passing it very hard.
- The best way to avoid constipation to keep the body hydrated every time. Therefore drink more amount of water to maintain proper hydration levels in the body.
Several surgery methods reduce the pain from piles. However, these may leave some scars in the patient’s life. Therefore, the team of Effective Healings is here to guide the right place for all such problems. The Effective Healings stand as the one place solution for diseases like Piles. The patients will never regret the decision of reaching out to us.