Everything You Need to Know About Piles
Piles or hemorrhoids are the inflamed and swollen veins or tissues in the anal area. There are different types of piles. Sometimes, piles can develop inside the rectum and sometimes around the anus. Piles are becoming a very common disease nowadays. Pain or discomfort, bleeding, itching are some of the effects of piles. It is not necessary that every individual will be having the same causes for piles. There are cases where the actual cause for piles remains unknown.
Causes of Piles:
- A very common cause of Piles or hemorrhoids can be pregnancy. Piles are caused mainly due to the increased pressure around the anal area. Inflammations and swelling start due to the pressure which causes piles. During pregnancy, the uterus starts enlarging in women which may then cause swelling of the blood vessels.
- Chronic constipation is another very common cause of piles. There are many patients who are suffering from piles due to constipation.
- The other causes of piles may be diarrhea.
- Heavy lifting may even cause piles
- Lack of fiber contents in the diet
- Applying too much pressure while passing out stool can also cause piles.
- Sometimes there are cases seen where people have inherited piles from genes. These are not so common, but hereditary can become one of the causes for piles.
Symptoms of Piles:
- Feeling extreme pain or discomfort while sitting or walking, or even passing stool is a very common symptom. Sometimes, piles can be completely painless.
- An itchy anus
- Bright red colored blood mixed with the feces.
- Mucous secretion from the anus.
- The anal area may become red.
- Swelling or lump near the anal area.
Various Treatments to Cure Piles:
There are many different ways that can be used to cure Piles. Sometimes, piles can go on their own while sometimes it may require serious treatment. Piles can last for a few days and sometimes, it may last for years.
There are many different home remedies that can be used to treat piles. Home remedies can work if the condition of piles is not so severe. But when the conditions are severe, it is advisable to get any treatment.
There are many different surgeries as well which are curing piles. Many medications and drugs are being asked to take which may cause many side effects. And these medical treatments require lots of money as well without ensuring complete recovery.
Spiritual methods are a very new and very effective way of curing piles. There are many different spiritual methods that can be used to treat it.
How Spiritual Methods can Cure Piles?
Effective Healing is an organization that has many spiritual practitioners from all over India. We have developed many techniques to cure different diseases like PCOS or PCOD, Epilepsy and now we have a solution to cure your hemorrhoids as well.
We use mantras, Naqsh, talismans, etc. to cure your piles. There doesn’t require any medications or surgeries. These techniques can cure your piles from the root and ensures complete recovery. Spiritual methods take time but can cure your disease completely. It is totally safe and does not have any side effects. Our spiritual masters are experienced and they are very skilled and efficient with the methods. Our rituals may take time, but the results will be very beneficial. It may not guarantee you overnight healing but can surely guarantee your complete diagnosis.